I love to dance and especially a waltz. Trying to teach somebody is probably one of my favorite things to do with dancing, in fact, I just taught one of my friends how to. She had never really been that in to dancing but I think for the moment, I changed that. The song that we danced to was called, "La Golondrina." She has asked me for some more lessons which really excites me. I have never really given anybody lessons on how to dance but maybe this could be a little something to do on the side.(wikimedia)
1 comment:
All three of your posts dealt with the same night at Amanda's. You needed different time periods. You could have written about meeting your fiancee, or getting the job in the warehouse, or the night before when Jim asked you to dinner. You could have been thinking about your high school days.
I'm not sure what the first link has to do with Jim or that he'd want to give dancing lessons. He is much more serious now and would probably rather look at links on TV production.
B
Post a Comment